This is the valentines day puzzle in my specials. This is what I think is right for the quiz. The real one is down the bottom. If you think it's wrong post a comment.
Thursday, 20 February 2014
Monday, 17 February 2014
The value of my name is sixty-eight 68 I have had quite a phew try's at doing the $100 word but here are some of my attempts: Australia, Zambezi but then I realised they are not that close to $100 any way. New Zealand is pretty expensive but I am not sure if it is the most expensive country I can find. And the least expensive country is probably Asia, Thai land and USA. At least I tried it!!!!
Elly gave us some excarmples of some words for this challenge like:
I learn alout everyday!
And I am glad because I have improved my learning. $100
Sunday, 16 February 2014
I agree because I want the rhinos and many other indangered species of animal to feel safe and to be safe. I do not want them to be extinct before 2016 or 2017 hopefully they will still be around then! I am a complete animal lover so that's why I don't want them to disappear like the dodo bird did. I would love it if someone made an indangered animal centre or a shelter for those pore indangered animals. I want poaching to be stopped and I mean stopped!!
Who ever is with me please post a comment to this article.
By Olivia Bovey**
Posted by Olivia bs blog at 15:05
Thursday, 13 February 2014
Tuesday, 11 February 2014
Monday, 10 February 2014
We will know we are successful when we agree to:
- Believe in ourselves,
- Take risks in our learning,
- Manage self,
- Display leadership / initiative,
- Show integrity,
- Strive for excellence,
- Take responsibility for our learning,
- Set challenging learning goals,
- Learn from our mistakes,
- Show determination in all situations,
- Work in unity,
- Know ourselves as a learner,
- Think happy thoughts (positivity is the key!),
- Respect others’ rights to learn, to feel safe and to be respected,
- Practice being a responsible digital citizen.
Reflective Questions to answer:
- How do you feel about these agreements? What parts of it do you particularly like? Dislike? Why?
- Which agreements will find easy to follow? Why?
- agreements will you find difficult to follow? Why? I feel like these agreements are great because they will help us with our learning thinking. The two top agreements that I liked were the one that said believe in your selves and take risks in your learning. The one I am not fond of is the one were it says strive for excellence I don't like it because every one try's to strive for excellence when they are learning or reading a book. The one I will find easy to follow is manage self I think this because I am very good, in learning to manage myself to not get distracted. I do not think I will have trouble with any of these. Because I am determined to do these all correctly.