We will know we are successful when we agree to:
- Believe in ourselves,
- Take risks in our learning,
- Manage self,
- Display leadership / initiative,
- Show integrity,
- Strive for excellence,
- Take responsibility for our learning,
- Set challenging learning goals,
- Learn from our mistakes,
- Show determination in all situations,
- Work in unity,
- Know ourselves as a learner,
- Think happy thoughts (positivity is the key!),
- Respect others’ rights to learn, to feel safe and to be respected,
- Practice being a responsible digital citizen.
Reflective Questions to answer:
- How do you feel about these agreements? What parts of it do you particularly like? Dislike? Why?
- Which agreements will find easy to follow? Why?
- agreements will you find difficult to follow? Why? I feel like these agreements are great because they will help us with our learning thinking. The two top agreements that I liked were the one that said believe in your selves and take risks in your learning. The one I am not fond of is the one were it says strive for excellence I don't like it because every one try's to strive for excellence when they are learning or reading a book. The one I will find easy to follow is manage self I think this because I am very good, in learning to manage myself to not get distracted. I do not think I will have trouble with any of these. Because I am determined to do these all correctly.