Wednesday 2 July 2014

My smart goals*

My writing goal is to apply the PEELS text structure ( point, evidence, explain, link and style ).
The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because this goal is the main point I have been focusing on in writing time. Free writing and set task writing.
I will acheive my goal by working on my writing when ever I get the chance in my writing time so I can focus like an a effective learner.
 
My reading goal is to make connections between what I read and what I know about the world. 
The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because my teacher and I agree on my goal. Also this is my goal I'm taking little steps at to achieve it. 
I will achieve my goal by rereading the text that I am reading and to think about what it means, and what I already know about it.

My maths goal is to is to focus on the doubling and halve strategy to solve multiplication  
The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because I want to learn my fast times tables so I can learn off by heart very fast. I will try very hard 
I will acheive my goal by learning the problem off by heart so next time my maths teacher tells me the problem it will be at the top of my head ready to shout out.
Feedback & feedforward: I think you have given lots of time & effort into you smarts goal & think you have done a great job. Gemma :p

No comments:

Post a Comment