Wednesday 18 March 2015

Why are there stars in the sky?

Purpose: create a story to share orally
Description: Oral storytelling is a Maori tradition. We have been planning our own story to tell on the Marae in Week 7.

-Between 1 and 2 minutes long
-Using your voice to make sounds effects
-Using your whole body to make actions
-Use your face to tell a story through facial expression
-Knowing the story, knowing the setting
-Get the picture into your listener’s head
-Stay in character - keep your composure.
-Audience participation
-Unique and original (Hook your audience)



Big idea: I think my story is about explaining how the stars are made and the story behind the stars creation.... I did not perform my story at the marae, but I did end up being recorded! :) 
I wanted to do my story about the stars because I love
Evaluation: I think I could of worked on interacting with the audience abit more, if I had the time.
Feedback/feedforward: I think you did well in presenting your voice and actions to the audience. I liked the way you were really confident when getting up in front of the audience. But I think you can work on interacting with the crowd a bit more. 
Jazmine :)

1 comment:

  1. Olivia, you are a natural entertainer and I loved listening to you tell your story. You had me hooked with the knowledge of your story, your fine acting ability and the way you vary the tone and pitch of your voice. Next time try and get some audience involvement.

    ReplyDelete