Thursday 26 June 2014

My end of term reflection


WALT: evaluate our learning honestly

What is an effective learner?  An effective learner is a person with their heads down and they are always working and ready to work. Also an effective learner is a person that can help other people if their stuck because an effective learner is always prepared for learning.

What were the highlights for this term? Why? My biggest highlight for this term was petday because all the pets settled in and we made a lot of money to donate to the SPCA. 114.10 dollars is awesome. It was so fun to be with all the animals and my friends. We had a blast.

What were your greatest challenges this term?  Why? My greatest challenge was petday as well because the first few hours were critical. The cats were meowing, the budgies were tweeting and cheeping. But in the end me, maia and the crew sorted it out before brunch. 

How are you going towards acting with integrity? Why?  How could you improve? Me working towards integrity is getting better and better because I am getting my priorities done faster and tidier. I help my friends and siblings finish homework and just plane work! What I could work on is to work like an effective learner because I can get a bit sidetracked sometimes.  

What are your goals in our learner disposition wall?  Where to next? On the learner dispotision wall I am on self-managing and I am glad of my stage because I am up to standard of the goals I have to do on it. But I have some things to work on like finishing my work in the time provided. By the end of next term I should be able to put my face on self-directed. I am going to work really hard to get my goals done. 




No comments:

Post a Comment