Wednesday 10 September 2014

Reading sample, magnified objects

This is my movie about magnified objects.


What are you most proud of and why? The way I did the research and how I found out the basic known facts.

What challenged you the most and why? Getting the post and video finished before deadline meets.y

Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? Next time I could focus more on how the audience see it rather then me. Like how the magnified objects work with the topic.

Feedback/feedforward: I think that you have done a great job explaining it. Next time you could work on maybe putting the video on your blog instead of just have a tiny URL.


1 comment:

  1. Great video Olivia! It's pretty amazing what different things look like up close eh? Maybe you could get interested in Nano-Technology?

    ReplyDelete