Wednesday 19 March 2014

My third draft on camp: Glow-Worms

Camp: Glow-Worms!

The walls were speckled with lights. Darkness ahead swallowed the light of my torch and I heard the wind whistle softly in time with a flutter of leaves. The glowing lights were like little beady eye's staring down at me. A river of anxiousness trickled down my spine like a flowing stream. 

I switched off my torch swiftly walking into the darkness. It was black. Pitch black. All I could see was the beautiful (swamp) blue lights of (tiny creatures called) Glow-Worm.

Finally my night vision blew off some steam. But I'm sorry to say it played a trick on me. I thought I saw a hole so as I stepped over the mysterious hole I actually fall into one! 
I squeezed my foot out. Ouch!!

When I got to the end I was (amazed).It as a wonderful sight to see. " (The eyes of the hidden forest" says Ben)     Glow-Worms are very (mysterious) (mystical) when it comes to its (personality) (form) and it's life style. 

The End!!!  
                                                      ( )- Editing

No comments:

Post a Comment