1. Video - 30 seconds long, time is limited.
2. Scenario - Show someone being stuck and not using the ability to act.
3. Clear Message - Short sharp clip. Can the watcher get the point of your video?
4. Unique - Coming up with something funny that gets a laugh from others.
5. Time Passing - Do you need to show time passing in your clip to emphasise your message.
1. Light - Make sure the sun isn’t creating a hard to see clip.
2. Voice Volume - Needs to be louder than other background volume eg Noise, Kids.
3. Frame - What’s in the frame to make your message obvious
4. Steady Hands - Make sure the camera is still.
5. Individual Clips - Don’t do one continuous shot of 30 seconds. Make a range of short clips and join together.http://youtu.be/Tg6XpJbke
Evaluation: I think next time I could of made a better angle for the road patrol video. Other wise my camera skills were very good.
Feedback/feedforward: I like in the first movie that you had a still camera and you had a good setting.
I Think you could work on in your second movie you could have had a stiller camera. Emma Mollet